Dental A to Z

Dental A to Z

Also in Q:


The General Dental Council maintains a Register of all those who can legally practice dentistry in the UK. To be licensed to practice dentistry requires a qualification from a recognised body. Examples include the Royal College of Surgeons (a licence in dental surgery - LDS) or a University Degree (bachelor of dental surgery - BDS).

Higher or post graduate qualifications can be taken in order to be recognised as a specialist.